Delivery For Returning Patients
Our delivery service is a $7 charge to Benicia and Vallejo area. Available for online ordering as well as in store pickup! Delivery service is subject to availability. Somedays get super busy and we will have to schedule the delivery for another day.
Purchasing medical cannabis and requesting delivery.
1. Please bring a recommendation from a licensed doctor + valid CA ID.
2. Join the US Bloom cannabis dispensary and complete the sign up & orientation process. Once you’re a patient at our collective you’re then eligable for delivery.
Cannabis Delivery Hours
Online Ordering: 24 hours per day (Specials and Doorbuster restrictions may apply)
Phone Ordering: available 10am – 8:00pm daily. By calling 707-561-0716
Same day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. Deliveries after 2 pm will result in next day delivery.
Delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume.
‘US Bloom’ IS CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS: Christmas & Thanksgiving
Delivery Payment Options
‘US Bloom’ only accepts cash. Please have the exact amount or more; our drivers do not carry change or cash. PLEASE NOTE: All dispensaries are unable to accept debit/credit cards for cannabis delivery purchases.
Minimum Order Quantity
– $100 minimum before tax
For more details, please refer to our delivery map
Same Day Deliveries!
– For Benicia and Vallejo orders by 2:00 pm for same day delivery.
– For our larger delivery area, order by 12 noon for same day delivery.
Scheduling a Delivery
– No more than 24 hours in advance can be made for pickup and delivery orders.
– Order any time between 10:00am and 8:00pm. ‘US Bloom’ will call you as soon as possible to provide a delivery time window.
– By phone we ask that you confirm your delivery appointment. All unconfirmed deliveries may be delayed. Once the appointment is confirmed, the patient must be available at the specified address during the 1 hour appointment time.
– Termination of delivery service privileges will occur if multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait.
– If you will be unavailable for a scheduled delivery, please inform us by phone to unsure no loss of delivery privileges and ‘US Bloom’ will ensure your order will deliver on the next available day. Please call us at (707-561-0716) US Bloom.
Cannabis Delivery Safety & Policies
– Drivers carry no change. Cash payment must be exact change or more. We encourage money orders or cashier’s checks. Please Note: We’re currently unable to accept Debit/Credit cards.
– Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service
– Driver carries no product other than your order, order must be final when you click submit.
– We will only deliver in daylight hours
– Driver vehicles have security cameras, are tracked via GPS through security headquarters
– Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
– Maximum order is 2 ounces or 16 concentrates or 20 edibles or an equal combination of those items/quantities. Pre-rolled joints are limited to 5 per patient order. For delivery, $100 Online order Minimum, $50 minimum if within Metro areas (see map). Pick Up orders at Oakland have no order minimum.
– We will only deliver to a residence, your work or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact #’s will be verified.
–Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car, drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
– Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags, looking like food delivery.
Missed Cannabis Deliveries and Restocking Fee
If you are UNABLE to be at the delivery location at the predetermined time and on the specified day of your delivery, please inform us by phone and your cannabis medicine delivery will be pushed to the next available delivery day. If you do not notify us and are not available for delivery , you WILL be charged after 2 missed deliveries. This counts as a “missed delivery”. Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
Cannabis and California Law
We want you to know your rights under Proposition 215, or more generally known as the medical marijuana act of California. Read about Cannabis and the Law to learn more about legal, regulated medical cannabis in our beautiful Golden State and stay informed on all current federal laws that contradict state laws.