Looking to be apart of one of the fastest growing industries in California?
We are always looking for passionate hard working individuals to enrich our staff. US Bloom offers competitive wages, as well as extensive on the job training to assure our staff is always offering the best knowledge/customer service. Sick pay, vacation time and benefits are available to eligible employees.
Our team is always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our family. We place great value in individuals with a passion for the medical cannabis movement. These individuals need dedication to the medical cannabis community, a commitment to excellence, actions that represent core values and a compassion for others. Hard work, reliability, dependability, honesty and integrity are a must for all applicants now and in the future.
We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis. We provide a competitive wage, medical, dental and vision insurance, an employer-matched 401k program, an Employee Assistance Program, FSA/Commuter Benefits, paid time off and a generous employee discount to qualified staff members.
“If you’re passionate about improving the lives of medical cannabis patients and being part of a team of excellence in the community then ‘US Bloom’ may be the right fit for you!”
Ready to start your career in the cannabis industry, please follow the link below:
The Sales Associate/Budtender responsibilities is providing the highest quality of service to patients at all times; they must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients; consult with the patient to help select the proper medicine that best suits their needs; wiping and cleaning of all countertops, floors, shelves and displays, maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for our patients; perform all other responsibilities as directed or as assigned by management.
– Must be 21 years of age
– Requires knowledge of a variety of medical cannabis strains including attributes, genetic crosses, terpene profiles and other strain info
– Demonstrates the ability to interact with patients and co-workers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
– Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, as well as converse comfortably with patients
– Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register
– Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
– Must be open to working days / nights and/or weekends
– Must clear a criminal background screen
– Prior experience in the medical cannabis industry is desired, but not required
Some Words From & About Our Staff
“At my interview, I asked the the manager what he was looking for in employees… the first thing he said was ‘compassion.'”
“The staff really cares about the people and patients who come in here. Each one is a member of their family whether a regular at the shop or a new patient. It really means a lot.”
“’US Bloom’ is a place where feel encouraged to feel like family. We are empowered to genuinely care about each other… to be compassionate… and to respect each other.”
“Nothing is better than working alongside a team that is as enthusiastic about the community is you are”